I got this in an email and thought it was interesting. I hope those of you who read my blog will play along!
You just put 10 random things that people may not know about you. Simple!
1) “Smooth” by Rob Thomas instantly makes me happy. I don’t care how bad a day has been… when I hear the song I smile
2) The word ‘dookie’ (as in poop) grosses me out. My Grandma used to say it all the time and i would gross out. Not sure why it bothers me, but it does.
3) I have a horrible fear of Spiders crawling through my window screen. I won’t even sleep with the window open.
4) When I was six, I wanted everyone to call me “CeCe Bloom” because I loved the movie ‘Beaches’
5) I believe in supporting local authors, artists, etc. I go to book signings when I hear of them and have met several talented people this way. I also go to art shows, craft fairs, and anything else like that.
6) I read “Gone with the Wind” when I was in the 4th grade, “Little Women” in the 5th, and “Scarlett” in the 6th grade. My teachers were impressed lol
7) Although I LOVE traveling… I HATE flying.
I have a rule: Do NOT talk to me until the plane has been safely in the air for five minutes. I literally sit back with my eyes shut until this time. If there is ANY turbulence, then forget about talking to me! It ain’t happening lol!
8) I collect glass dog figurines. My Dad started the collection when he was little. It then was passed onto my cousin. It was passed onto me when I was 12. I have added about 10 figures to it, but they have a special meaning behind it, like my ‘Lady’ from ‘Lady and the Tramp’ figure.
9) I love sending out Christmas Cards. If I have your address, you will get a card from me. My old high school friends always seem to get a kick out of this
10) I have known that I want to be a writer for as long as I can remember. I recently found a ‘book’ I wrote in the 4th grade as an assignment. In it, I stated that when I grew up I was going to be a writer. (I also misspelled my middle name two different ways, both wrong, which my sister laughed about)
There ya go! 10 things about me! I hope you all play along!