Happy New Years
I would like to wish you all a very Happy New Years. It seems that 2012 just wasn’t a good year for a lot of people, myself included. I just know that 2013 is going to be amazing, though. I’ve challenged myself with a few goals this year.
1) Get a Literary Agent and/or Get Published – This one is more important that ever to me. I feel the time I right and that I have grown as a writer. I really feel this is going to happen this year.
2) Spend more time with my family – I want to spend time with those whom I don’t see very often.
3) Weight – Goodness, isn’t weight always on a goals list? I’m not going to say much, other than I am serious this time.
4) Work on my Debt – I have been working on this one for a while, but I am going to be more aggressive with it.
5) Continue my path to a higher education - Going back to college at 28 was a bit rough for me at first. But I am committed to going until I get my degree.
So, dear readers of my blog… what are your goals for 2013??