Thursday, April 18, 2013

Baaaaad Blogger. *Sad face*


I’ve been a bad blogger, people. Sorry about that. I’ll catch you up on what’s been going on:


-     -  Finished my MMA-themed Romance book and submitted it to some agents. Hopefully I’ll have some good news to share soon

-      - Gearing up for DFWcon. This will be my 3rd year attending and I can’t wait

-      - Also about to head out to the Arkansas Literary Festival … like I’m literally leaving tomorrow

-       -Working on two very different projects now. One was planned. The other, not so much.
-        

Also, here’s an angsty poem for you all…

I feel like screaming until I can’t scream anymore
Why do I let you do this over and over
You would think that I’ve had enough,
But apparently I haven’t
I get so sick and tired of seeing you everywhere
And then hearing how great you are
Why do they get to see that side
And all I see is the side I know
Maybe one day I’ll have enough
Stop giving a f*ck about you
But until then I sit here and wait
And each day start to hate you a little more.

LOL, love to you all. <3 p="">

No comments: