Sunday, September 22, 2013

Fall Cleaning


Yesterday I was so moved by the fall-like temps that I decided to do the unthinkable… I cleaned my closet.

For those of you who may not know me I am a VERY neat and organized person. Ummm, except for my closet. Things just seem to migrate there and live there. No, I’m serious. Someone could be living in there and I wouldn’t know.

So yeah. I cleaned. I purged. I found my Wrestling Box, which I hadn’t opened in about two years. Now THAT was fun. Just looking at all the trinkets I collected over the years. Autographs, photos, souvenirs… the usual. It brought back a lot of good memories – things that I had forgotten about. Like the time I got my first floor seat (8th row) and thought it was the best seat in the world! Anyway, it was good to go through the box.

No comments: